The file for tourism professionals and associations is available here
Museum Opening hours
Last admission : 30 minutes before closing.
Wednesday to Monday : 9 am – 6pm
Evening opening : first Thursday of each month : 9 am – 8 pm
December 24 and 31 : 9 am – 4 pm (apart from Tuesdays, which remain the weekly closing day)
– On Tuesdays
– On the following public holidays : 1. January, 1.May, 1.November, 25.December
Prices for 2021 / 2022
▪ 13 € : full price (fewer than 15 people)
▪ 11 € : group price (15 people or more) and senior citizens
▪ 5 € : basic welfare recipients and jobseekers, disabled visitors, either civilian or injured in service – Only on presentation of written proof.
Prices for professionals : please contact us
1 free entrance for every 25 paying visitors
▪ 8 €: school groups and young people aged 12 to 17 years old, Students under 30
1 free accompanying adult for every 10 students
▪ Free entrance for children under 12, school groups from the Strasbourg and Baden-Württemberg regional education authorities
Methods of payment:
▪ Bank transfer, prior to visit or on receipt of our invoice
Please state your reference number and date of visit
No reimbursements will be made for any participants who withdraw after payment has been made in advance.
▪ Cash or bank card (VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS), on the day of your visit.
▪ Voucher / purchase order supplied on the day of your visit.