The file for tourism professionals and associations is available here
Museum Opening hours
Last admission : 30 minutes before closing.
Wednesday to Monday : 9 am – 6pm
December 24 and 31 : 9 am – 4 pm (apart from Tuesdays, which remain the weekly closing day)
– On Tuesdays
– On the following public holidays : 1. January, 1.May, 1.November, 25.December
Prices for 2022
- 13 € : full price (fewer than 15 people)
- 11 € : group price (15 people or more) and senior citizens
- 5 € : basic welfare recipients and jobseekers, disabled visitors, either civilian or injured in service – Only on presentation of written proof.
Prices for professionals : please contact us
1 free entrance for every 20 paying visitors
- 8 € : school groups and young people aged 12 to 17 years old, Students under 30
- Free entrance for children under 12, school groups from the Strasbourg and Baden-Württemberg regional education authorities
- 2 € : audioguide per person
Methods of payment :
- Bank transfer, prior to visit or on receipt of our invoice
Please state your reference number and date of visit
No reimbursements will be made for any participants who withdraw after payment has been made in advance.
- Cash or bank card (VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS), on the day of your visit.
- Voucher / purchase order supplied on the day of your visit.
For the comfort of your visit
Do not bring large bags or suitcases to the museum.
Gauges corresponding to the permitted size (40cm x 30cm x 20cm) are in the reception hall; only bags not exceeding this size are permitted within the museum (reception area, exhibition rooms, shop and café-restaurant).
Any visitor with bags exceeding the maximum limits will not be able to access these spaces.
Under the health measures currently in force, the lockers/cloakrooms are inaccessible until further notice.
Everyone must go through the security checks.
The Musée Unterlinden would like to thank its visitors in advance for their understanding over the delays caused by these entrance checks.
The MUSEE UNTERLINDEN recommends :
- Keep the bags closed and carry them in front of you
- Do not let people see the money
- Do not carry the wallet in your back pocket
- Do not hesitate to ask a member of our security team if there is a problem
Pickpockets may be present inside the museum; they operate in crowded places.
Visitors with reduced mobility
The collection and exhibition rooms are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
A wheelchair is available for disabled visitors at the ticket counter, upon reservation. An identification document is requested in exchange and returned upon return of the wheelchair at the end of the visit.