Organise your visit
- Book a time slot is necessary
- Only groups of up 25 persons are allowed (guide included)
- 30-minute departure spacing between 2 groups to optimise our group visitors flows
- The booking is confirmed when the booking confirmation has been returned with a signature, stating « signed and agreed » before the date of visit.
This booking confirmation constitutes an irrevocable acceptance to this health special mesures and our visitors rules (possibility to download the rules on our website).
- Only the group leader should report to the ticket desk to collect the admission tickets.
- Encourage payment by credit card
- Part of the group (a maximum of 10 people at a time) enters the museum and goes to the distribution counter for audio/audioguide equipment.
The group waiting for equipment will be waiting outside of the museum.
The group already equipped will be waiting in the room next to the access control.
- Do not bring large bags or suitcases to the museum. Under the health measures currently in force, the lockers/cloakrooms are inaccessible until further notice.
- For any commented visit, audio equipment (microphone and headphones) is compulsory and made available free of charge.
- Audio equipment or audioguides are systematically disinfected after each use.
The headphones handed over to the museum are systematically provided with a disposable protective cover protecting the headphones.
- Wearing masks (compulsory)
The mask must be worn on the mouth and nose.
- Hand washing at the entrance, at the exit and at several points within the museum, using the alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided
- Markings on the ground to indicate physical distancing requirements
- Signage throughout the route reminding you of measures to protect yourself and others
- Regular disinfection of all contact areas
This protocol may evolve according to the health situation.
INDEPENDENT VISIT WITH OR WITHOUT AUDIOGUIDES
Would you like to make your own way around the museum at your own pace?
Follow our « masterpieces » tour to discover some of the most emblematic works showcasing the museum’s collections and architecture.
As you make your way through the collections, follow the symbol!
Equip yourself with the audioguide available in several languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
- Cost : €2 per audioguide, in addition to the admission ticket – subject to booking.
- Availability of the desired visiting slots is communicated when booking