Organise your visit
- Book a time slot is necessary
- Only groups of up 25 persons are allowed (guide included)
- 30-minute departure spacing between 2 groups to optimise our group visitors flows
- The booking is confirmed when the booking confirmation has been returned with a signature, stating « signed and agreed » before the date of visit.
This booking confirmation constitutes an irrevocable acceptance to this health special mesures and our visitors rules (possibility to download the rules on our website).
- Only the group leader should report to the ticket desk to collect the admission tickets.
- Encourage payment by credit card
- The group enters the museum and goes to the distribution counter for audio/audioguide equipment.
- Do not bring large bags or suitcases to the museum. Under the health measures currently in force, the lockers/cloakrooms are inaccessible until further notice.
- For any commented visit, audio equipment (microphone and headphones) is compulsory and made available free of charge.
- Audio equipment or audioguides are systematically disinfected after each use.
The headphones handed over to the museum are systematically provided with a disposable protective cover protecting the headphones.
INDEPENDENT VISIT WITH OR WITHOUT AUDIOGUIDES
Would you like to make your own way around the museum at your own pace?
Don’t hesitate to use the visit tools at your disposal :
Available in several languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
Cost : 2 € per audioguide, in addition to the admission ticket – subject to booking.
Don’t forget to bring your headphones!
It is also possible to borrow it on site, free of charge. The material is disinfected in front of you. Depending on availability.
Follow our Masterpieces tour to discover some of the most emblematic works showcasing the museum’s collections and architecture.
As you make your way through the collections, follow the symbol !
Before your visit, download the museum map from our website or pick it up on arrival.
Written materials and multimedia tables
Free access in the different exhibition rooms.
All visitor materials are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Are you discovering the museum for the first time and would like to see the highlights of the Musée Unterlinden? We offer you the adapted visit which will allow you to know more about the history of the museum and the collections which make its fame: archaeology, arts and popular traditions, decorative arts and fine arts, from ancient art to modern art.
Are you thirsty for knowledge? We have put together a number of themed tours that will satisfy your curiosity. Choose quickly from the brochure below and book now.