Organise your visit
INFORMATION ON YOUR TOUR
Download the group map here
The Musée Unterlinden is offering a rich and varied selection of tours that ensure compliance with the new health measures.
The health measures imposes a distance of 1 meter between each person, that’s why the mediation with the all group (25 persons) will only be able to the following stops, depending on the number of people in the room when your group arrives:
❖ 3D Plan of the museum
❖ The Cloister (History of the place)
❖ The Isenheim Altarpiece
❖ Temporary exhibition room – 2nd floor of the Ackerhof building
❖ “Modern Art – post 1960” – 1st floor of the Ackerhof building
❖ The Baths (History of the place)
The group have to be reduced at 10/13 persons maximum in the other smaller spaces.
All details regarding the museum’s suggested sequence for your visit will be sent to you when you make your booking.
- Wearing masks (compulsory)
- Hand washing at the entrance, at the exit and at several points within the museum, using the alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided
- Markings on the ground to indicate physical distancing requirements
- Signage throughout the route reminding you of measures to protect yourself and others
- Number of visitors present in the museum at any one time limited to 200
- Regular disinfection of all contact areas
INDEPENDENT VISIT WITH OR WITHOUT AUDIOGUIDES
Would you like to make your own way around the museum at your own pace?
Follow our « masterpieces » tour to discover some of the most emblematic works showcasing the museum’s collections and architecture.
As you make your way through the collections, follow the symbol!
Equip yourself with the audioguide available in several languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
➢ Cost: €2 per audioguide, in addition to the admission ticket – subject to booking.
➢ Availability of the desired visiting slots is communicated when booking