Download the travel and tourism professionals and associations map here
MUSEUM OPENING HOURS
Last admission: 30 minutes before closing.
Wednesday to Monday: 9 am – 6 pm
Evening opening: first Thursday of each month: 9 am – 8 pm
December 24 and 31: 9 am – 4 pm (apart from Tuesdays, which remain the weekly closing day)
– on Tuesdays
– on the following public holidays: 1 January, 1 May, 1 November, 25 December.
PRICES FOR 2020
▪ €13: full price (fewer than 15 people)
▪ €11: group price (15 or more people) and senior citizens
▪ €5: basic welfare recipients and jobseekers, disabled visitors, either civilian or injured in service
Only on presentation of written proof.
▪ Prices for professionals: please contact us
1 free entrance for every 25 paying visitors
▪ €8: school groups and young people aged 12 to 17 years old, Students under 30
1 free accompanying adult for every 10 students
▪ Free entrance for children under 12, school groups from the Strasbourg and Baden-Württemberg regional education authorities
▪ Methods of payment:
– Bank transfer, prior to visit or on receipt of our invoice
Please state your reference number and date of visit
No reimbursements will be made for any participants who withdraw after payment has been made in advance.
– Cash or bank card (VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS), on the day of your visit
– Voucher / purchase order supplied on the day of your visit
For your confort
Do not bring large bags or suitcases to the museum.
Gauges corresponding to the permitted size (40cm x 30cm x 20cm) are in the reception hall; only bags not exceeding this size are permitted within the museum (reception area, exhibition rooms, shop and café-restaurant).
Any visitor with bags exceeding the maximum limits will not be able to access these spaces.
The lockers/cloakrooms are accessible with a few conditions
Everyone must go through the security checks.
The Musée Unterlinden would like to thank its visitors in advance for their understanding over the delays caused by these entrance checks.
The MUSEE UNTERLINDEN recommends:
o Keep the bags closed and carry them in front of you
o Do not let people see the money
o Do not carry the wallet in your back pocket
o Do not hesitate to ask a member of our security team if there is a problem
Pickpockets may be present inside the museum; they operate in crowded places.