+33(0)3 89 20 15 50
The Musée Unterlinden is closed
In accordance with directives issued by the French government , the muesum closed its doors from the 14th March 2020 for a unspecified duration. Thank you for your comprehension.
Download the travel and tourism professionals and associations map here
MUSEUM OPENING HOURS
Last admission: 30 minutes before closing.
Wednesday to Monday: 9 am – 6 pm
Evening opening: first Thursday of each month: 9 am – 8 pm
December 24 and 31: 9 am – 4 pm (apart from Tuesdays, which remain the weekly closing day)
– on Tuesdays
– on the following public holidays: 1 January, 1 May, 1 November, 25 December.
PRICES FOR 2020
▪ €13: full price (fewer than 15 people)
▪ €11: group price (15 or more people) and senior citizens
▪ €5: basic welfare recipients and jobseekers, disabled visitors, either civilian or injured in service
Only on presentation of written proof.
▪ Prices for professionals: please contact us
1 free entrance for every 25 paying visitors
▪ €8: school groups and young people aged 12 to 17 years old, Students under 30
1 free accompanying adult for every 10 students
▪ Free entrance for children under 12, school groups from the Strasbourg and Baden-Württemberg regional education authorities
▪ Methods of payment:
– Bank transfer, prior to visit or on receipt of our invoice
Please state your reference number and date of visit
No reimbursements will be made for any participants who withdraw after payment has been made in advance.
– Cash or bank card (VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS), on the day of your visit
– Voucher / purchase order supplied on the day of your visit